Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
We are located near the St. Nikolas church and old USSR ferry on the river Dniester. Only 10 minutes from central square and 15 minutes from Organic Central Market!
The place was build by the owner and local professionals with help and donations from all around the world. Red Star Hostel has 2 floors but one common space composed in USSR loft style. The great terrace will give you an opportunity to enjoy your evening and morning cooking: fireplace BBQ, open air kitchen with all necessities and kitchen facilities. First floor houses a living room, a dining room with a small cozy kitchen and exit to terrace. We have also provided space for a bicycle storage, shower and refrigerator.
Red Star Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:30 to 21:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00 .
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included but possible to organise.
Please inform us directly about your arrival time, so there will be some one who can open a door for you and give the keys. We do not have 24 hrs reception, so the manager will come and meet you personally.
We do not accept customers younger than 16 years of age.
Make sure that you get your Migration Card Registration at the border by providing the custom officer with the address: Str.Gorplavni 7, Tiraspol, Dmitri Gavrilov.
Please note, that Campsite has its own toilet, shower, terrace and electricity separated from the Hostel area.
If you are running late please inform us Phone. Yes, I know, your roaming is not working so do ask people on the street to borrow you a phone to make a call to me and inform about your matter ;-) We value every guest in our Hostel and respect your desire to discover Transnsitria, get to know the best of our people and experience real life as locals do. If you travel by Car, Bicycle, Motorbike PLEASE do inform us in advance! We look forward to meet you in person! Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- fer/planche à repasser
- lampe de lecture
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Salle commune
- Terrasse en plein air
- Téléphones à carte
- Accès à Internet
- Dernières arrivées
- Location de vélos
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Transferts Aéroport
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Repas disponibles
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>