Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Our guests are over friends, and we are there for them 24*7. Quality, hygiene and promptness are over core values.
We make sure that we help you enjoy your getaways and expeditions. We offer assistance if you plan to absorb the local culture and flavor. We organise photo walks, cycling tours, beach volleyball, bonfire sessions and much more.
We know traveling can be challenging sometimes, so our friendly colleagues are always there to fix things for you if you have special requirements.
Rambler Stay Gokarna is a travelers’ hostel, 1.8 kilometers from the main temple, tucked away in the lush green farms right behind a clean, secluded beach. Away from all the hullabaloo of crowded beaches.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 12:00 noon to 22:00.
3. Check out before 10:00 noon.
4. Payment In advance by Account Transfer after make the booking.
5. Reception working hours 10:00-19:00.
6. Age restriction: Place is not suitable for children & Old People.
7. Taxes not included. 1000-2499 INR, 12% tax; 2500-7499 INR, 18% tax; over 7500 INR, 28% tax.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. Allowed only in common Area.
Our House rules are very simple. This is what we expect of you when you are staying at Rambler Stay
1.No Drugs: No Drugs are tolerated on the property.
2.Be Considerate of other Guest : Please be considerate of your fellow guests. If you are too loud or otherwise inconsiderate, you will be asked to leave.
3.Be Courteous to our staff : Basic manners are expected. Our Staff are human beings who deserve to be treated with respect.
4.No Theft: Any stealing will not be tolerated. We have cameras in every hostel and our staff are trained to spot it.
5.No aggressive behavior: treats of violence or anger directed at either our staff or our guests will result in you being removed from the property.
6.No abuse: any forms of sex tourism or child abuse that we witness will be reported to the authorities, and the perpetrator will be immediately removed from the property. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Serviettes non incluses
- Terrasse en plein air
- ventilateur de plafond
- Accès à Internet
- Café Internet
- Check in/out rapides
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Location de vélos
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Service de fax
- Serviettes à louer
- Repas disponibles
- Jeux de plateau
- Salle de jeux
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>