Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
The Rainbow Apartments 2 offer very exclusive apartments.
We have a single ,double and triple rooms with private bathroom.
The rooms are decorated in a modern style ,regularly renewed.
The rooms are equipped with : satellite TV ,DVD ,Home Theater ,radio.
Bathrooms with a high standard with an emphasis on maintaining the highest purity.
Bathrooms are equipped with :Iron and hair dryer.
Each apartment has a full equipped kitchen : microwave ,heating plate ,oven ,refrigerator and a place to eat.
Bed linen and towels are standard.
For the willing we offer trips to : Auschwitz ,Salt Mine ,Zakopane ,Cracow tours and much more.
Ability to transport orders back to the airport (extra charge).
We have no reception so please call us about 40 minutes before coming to the apartment.
If you order free transport from the train station or the airport please send us your arrival details ,such as flight number ,time ,etc.
Check in : 1 pm
Check out : 11 am
There is a possibility to get access to the room before check in if the room was empty night before.
If you want to use this possibility please contact us by the e-mail or call directly one night before the date of your Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- Transfert aéroport gratuit
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- fer/planche à repasser
- Parking pour vélos
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Sèche-cheveux à louer
- télévision par câble
- Accès à Internet
- Transferts Aéroport
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>