Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
We are newly established campsite operator at Perhentian Island of east coast peninsular Malaysia. Situated at RainForest Beach (also known locally as Sandy Coral Beach) on the Perhentian Kecil (Small) Island. We have secluded private beach on our area. At the moment its just us operating in the area with total privacy, very close to natures and totally island style living. Truely the last paradise of island in Malaysia
We offers forest camps and tents living with access to secluded private beach hence we offers best of both world by having Forest and Sea on a quiet part of the world famous Perhentian Island. From the campgound, its less then 5min to the secluded private beach and our restaurant & beachbar.
If you are natures lover and looking for experiences Island living in tent on quiet jungle with access to secluded private beach, then your expectation will be match. Lots of fishes and corals around the area, ground squirrel, monitor lizard, turtle, gecko, various type of insects and protected bird species so you have to be alert at all time. You may have to do lots of walking to other popular places like CoralBay, LongBeach and Fisherman village.
The Camps and Tents:
At the moment we offers 20 dome tents with the size of 4 adult person but to make it spacious and comfortable so we ONLY allow 2 person per tent. Each tent comes with mattress, pillows & bed-sheet. We do Not provide fan, blanket, towel and sleeping beg.
"Shared" Sky-Roof Showers and Western Style Toilets:
We offer two Western Style toilet and two Sky-Roof shower bathrooms. Only clean fresh water at the moment. Hot water very soon!
Electricity and Charging:
Our generator that will start operation from 7pm till 12 midnite. Plugs, USB charging station and power banks are available at the restaurant area. We do provide FREE wifi internet between 7pm-8pm but with very limited speed.
We do have mobile phone coverage but its highly recommended to use CELCOM or MAXIS as their signal reception is the best within the area.
Your own mobile and internet:
Alternatively if you decide to have your own SIMcard for your personal 3G connection and phone-line, its highly recommended to use CELCOM as their signal reception is the best within the area. You can buy and get their Starter pack at the mainland shops or 7-Eleven shop near Kuala Besut jetty.
Recommended Things To Do:
Day time - Swims, SunBath, Relax in hammock, Chill by the beach, Snorkelling, Trekking, Photography, Fishing trip.
Night time - Watch SunSet, wait for turtle to come lay eggs on the beach, swims with glowing plankton, watch night sky full of stars and wish for shooting one!
You can also walks to nearby beaches, fisherman village and main areas like CoralBay and LongBeach.
Usual Animal Sighting:
Lots of fishes and corals around the area, ground squirrel, monitor lizard, turtle, gecko, various type of insects and protected bird species.
Restaurant and Foods:
We offers breakfast, lunch, dinner and Sunset BBQ with menu of "East meets West". If you stay 3 nights above you will get FREE local breakfast. Our BeachBar offer booze (Tiger Beer).
Reservation / Online Booking:
Advance booking is advisable and walk-in NOT recommended.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in from 1pm till late and check-out until 11am.
2. CASH upon arrival.
3. Cancellation policy: At least a 2-day advance prior to the arrival date is required.
4. Smoking and alcohol drinking at campground are NOT allowed.
5. Please bring your own towel, blanket or sleeping bag.
6. Insect repellant is a must, sunblock too. NO outside foods.
7. Have extra cash will be helpful as we do not accept card and exchange rates at the island is expensive.
8. Do bring your own powerbank and torchlight Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Draps inclus
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Echange de livres
- Serviettes non incluses
- Terrasse en plein air
- Check in/out rapides
- Dernières arrivées
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Repas disponibles
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>