Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No cancellation fees Hostel. No refunds on booking fees.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Our relaxing, tranquil, and soothing atmosphere is our trademark. Great social area in the large Rancho. The super big cone acts like a cooling system, heat rises and cools down and sinks. This area is cool for sure. We are focused on our guests comfort and safety. The gate to the hostel is locked from 10 pm to 7 am. Each guest gets their own gate key and can come and go at anytime as pleased.
Super clean rooms and common areas are the norm. We recently installed a nice large common bathroom for our guests .No more waiting in the dorms for your turn. Free coffee in the mornings and beyond. Surf boards for rent. Surf teacher with 20 years experience available. Welcome ! Come as a guest leave as a friend !
Pura Vida Hostel Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 1 days before arrival.In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14.00 to 22.00
Check out before 11.00
Payment upon arrival by cash
Taxes not included (13 %)
Breakfast not available
Reception from 07.00 to 22.00
Pet are not allowed Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- accessible aux personnes à mobilité réduite
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Salle commune
- Terrasse en plein air
- Ustensiles de cuisine
- ventilateur de plafond
- Accès à Internet
- Check in/out rapides
- Dernières arrivées
- Local à bagages
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Jeux de plateau
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>