Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
We are not a party hostel, so this means, that we have the perfect spot for you to enjoy a few days doing activities such as rafting, cannyoningt, biking and/ or trekking, but we don't have a curfew so if you want to go out during the night you are free to do so, as at our hostel after 23:00 pm is forbidden to make loud noises you have the option to go to the party mile and enjoy your time in the many bars that our city has for you.
We have a small kitchen that is actually really good if you are travelling for a long term, remember most groceries in Ecuador are really cheap, so you could save a lot of money cooking at our place instead of going out to spend money in any restaurant.
We have a small garden full of exotic flowers such as orchids, anturiums and other special flowers and plants you wont find anywhere else, in here we have a small table where you can enjoy the breakfast you prepare by yourself at our cozy kitchen.
Al the rooms have wooden floor, and thick walls, it is specially good for the fammilies or for the group of friends that want a comfy place for the time the be in Banos-Tungurahua.
As you know you cant smoke in the rooms but you can do it in the smoking area or in the garden. And if it is rainy you may just prepare yourself a cup of coffee and wait while watching a film until the rain stops.
Housekeeping is included in the price, but you have to let us know one day in advance when you want us to clean your room (or only your restroom) as you wish. If you want fresh towels/ toilet paper just ask for it at the reception desk.
-Check in- 12:00
-Check out -11:00
-Cash only for payment of TOTAL BALANCE ON ARRIVAL.
- NO REFUNDS.
-Princesa Maria IS NOT a party hostel (No noise rule after 23:00 pm).
-If guest's behaviour is extremely bad/inadequate Princesa Maria's management will contact the respective authorities. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Douches chaudes
- Echange de livres
- Flexible NRR
- Parking pour vélos
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Salle commune
- télévision par câble
- Accès à Internet
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Service postal
- Serviettes à louer
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>