Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
PodShare Venice is located a short walk from Venice beach and its world famous boardwalk, you will be able to enjoy the sun, surf and sand. Explore the bohemian shops and stalls along the boardwalk, visit Muscle Beach for a work out or take a bike for a ride up to Santa Monica; you will love SoCal beach vibe and our huge backyard!
In the other direction of PodShare Venice, you can walk to Abbot Kinney Blvd which is a hip, lively street filled with boutique stores, delicious restaurants and bars. Take a look at the map of our favorite eateries that will be on your bed, along with a clean towel.
Each custom built pod has its own flat screen television with Roku (Netflix, Hulu, Pandora), reading light, and space under the pod for luggage storage. We designed these pods in a way that you can take a stairway up (instead of a ladder) and you never feel any rickety top or bottom beds.
PodShare Venice Beach Policies & Conditions:
STRICT Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. Once your reservation has begun, we cannot refund any amount of the reservation.
Check in between 10am to 1:30 am
Check out of your bed before 11am but you are welcome to leave your bags under the pod (nothing inside of it please) and stay in shared common areas until 10pm.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 14.00%
"Continental Breakfast included. We offer oatmeal, cereal, pancakes, bread for toast and PB&J. We also offer ramen, popcorn and unlimited coffee (milk and creamer and sugar provided) and tea. Our breakfast is accessible 24/7 for your convenience. Everything is self-served and stored in the community pantry for our guests."
Reception is 7am to 2am everyday.
Age restriction 18+ only.
Mixed dorm so both sexes are welcome.
The credit card reader that we use charges 3% upon arrival so bring cash if you wish to avoid this fee. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- Echange de livres
- fer/planche à repasser
- lampe de lecture
- Parking pour vélos
- Salle commune
- Salle de réunion
- Terrasse en plein air
- Ustensiles de cuisine
- Accès à Internet
- Local à bagages
- Location de vélos
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Jeux de plateau
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>