Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
In Canary Islands, we work intensely every day to ensure you can visit us in maximum conditions of safety, hygiene and quality.
To maintain the archipelago’s low incident rate for the pandemic and guarantee the sustainability of our tourist activity, all visitors over the age of six who are not arriving from Canary Islands must present a certificate that is officially recognised by the healthcare authorities to show that they have tested negative for active COVID-19 infection in the past 72 hours.
This certificate will be required to check in this and any other tourist accommodation in the islands. You may show a digital or hard copy of it and it must contain the date and time the test was taken, the identity of the individual taking it, the laboratory responsible for verification and the nature of the laboratory, and the negative result.
This certificate will not be required for non-residents who show proof (in the form of a travel document) that they have been in Canary Islands territory for the 15 days prior to the date they are checking into this tourist accommodation and that they have not had any symptoms of COVID19 during that time.
Canary Islands residents must show proof that they are such and declare, under their own responsibility, that they have not left Canary Islands in the 15 days prior to arriving at this establishment and that they have not had any symptoms of COVID-19 during that time.
This tourist accommodation will deny entry to anyone who does not comply with the above conditions. As an exception, if you state that you are willing to take a diagnostic test, we will provide you with details of the nearest authorised centre and we will allow you to enter and stay for the minimum time required to get your results.
You will not be able to leave your accommodation unit until the results are received. You must download the RADAR COVID contagion notification app and keep it enabled on your mobile during your stay in the islands and for the 15 days immediately following your return to your place of origin.
• ANDROID: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=es.gob.radarcovid&hl=es&gl=US
• IOS: https://apps.apple.com/es/app/radar-covid/id1520443509
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Pensión Alcalá offers accommodation in Alcalá.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.
There is room service and Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing and windsurfing. The property also offers bike hire.
Playa de las Americas is 19 km from Pensión Alcalá, while Puerto de la Cruz is 36 km away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 30 km from Pensión Alcalá.
All rooms offer all you need for your stay and included complimentary wireless Internet access
Pensión Alcalá Conditions & Policies:
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
The property may pre-authorise the card
Breakfast not included.
Reception from 13 :00 to 21:00
The Maximum stay is 14 days Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- lampe de lecture
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>