Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
to secure the booking over 10 pax we require 1st night deposit non refundable, and full balance will need to be paid 2 weeks in advance.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Built in 1860, this detached Victorian house was once an elegant family home and is situated in the heart of Scotland\'s capital. A mere 5 minutes from both the city centre and Leith Docks (where there are a host of cosy restaurants and wine bars to relax in) we make the perfect location for the tourist and the business traveller. Why not take the opportunity to visit the former Royal Yacht Britannia, who rests in the docks only five minutes away.
The Park View affords an excellent base for those enjoying a more leisurely break, located on a main bus route, we benefit from easy access to all of Edinburgh\'s major attractions. Visit the Palace of Holyrood, the Royal Botanical Gardens, the Malt Whisky Heritage Centre, Edinburgh Castle, or perhaps enjoy a spot of shopping on Princes Street or the Royal Mile.
The Park View boasts eleven spacious bedrooms. Naturally all are en-suite, some affording fantastic views over the Leith Links, and a championship golf course back in the 15th Century. All are comfortably furnished to a high standard, with TV, telephone and hospitality tray. The hotel is centrally heated throughout.
Your room key will also unlock our front door giving you unrestricted access, whatever time you return.
Ample Free car parking is available in our private car park to the rear of the hotel Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Parking gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- WiFi gratuit
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Salle de réunion
- Accès à Internet
- Local à bagages
- Service de fax
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Échange de devises
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>