Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
We have a range of apartments, including dormitories and private rooms. All rooms have private bathrooms and air conditioning. Rates include breakfast, sheets and free WiFi.
The pousada has a communal living room with Sky TV. We have a swimming pool, with a deck for sunbathing. There is also a large veranda and lawn with a churrasqueira (barbeque!), hammocks and seating, perfect for rest and relaxation after a day of touring in Bonito.
We have free WiFi for guests with their own laptops, and for those without we have a public computer.
We are very knowledgeable about Bonito and the tours that you can do in the area, and we have a large amount of information in the pousada about tours. We are able to book tours and transport for our guests.
We have bicycles for rent, for 20 reais per day, to help you get around the town, or to the Balneario Municipal.
We are also specialists in arranging tours of the Pantanal, including personalized itineraries, and day trips to take you to Corumba and the border with Bolivia.
Please note that there are 2 pet cats at the Hostel. If you are allergic to cats, we recommend that you stay elsewhere! Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- WiFi gratuit
- Douches chaudes
- Parking pour vélos
- Piscine en plein air
- Salle commune
- Terrasse en plein air
- télévision par câble
- Local à bagages
- Location de vélos
- Serviettes à louer
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>