Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For cancellations of all or part of the group booking:
- More than 8 days before arrival: 90%
- Within 7 days of arrival: No refund.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The group leader must agree to ensure that their group will abide by the Ozzie Pozzie – YHA requirements listed below and any reasonable instructions made by the hostel manager or staff. The group leader must undertake:
1. To accept responsibility for proven damage or loss caused by the group to hostel building or equipment including safety and security systems and to recompense Ozzie Pozzie – YHA for any such loss or damage.
2. To abide by the conditions of payment for a booking, including the cancellation policy as detailed above.
3. To ensure that any children in the group are supervised at all times. Children must be supervised in public areas that includes swimming pool.
4. To agree that Ozzie Pozzie – YHA does not accept responsibility for accidents which may occur to any group member, or for any damage or theft of property whilst using the hostels?
5. Not to drink alcohol excessively at the hostel. If members of the group are under 18, to agree not to bring alcohol onto the hostel premises or to return to the premises in an intoxicated state. Leaders are particularly responsible for ensuring any group member under 18 years of age abides by YHA's policies baring smoking and consumption of alcohol.
6. To follow all other specific requests of the hostel management.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Tired of cramped city hostels? Check out Ozzie Pozzie! Being the most spacious hostel in town we are more like a resort than a hostel. Offering the widest range of rooms from ensuite private rooms to dorms we accommodate any type of traveller and budget. With only 52 beds our hostel is just the right size to socialize in a relaxed beachy atmosphere or chill out and unwind in one of our cosy hammocks.
Another bonus is our great location only a 10-minute walk from the city centre and the Greyhound bus station.
Our check-out time is not before 11am, awesome isnâ€™t it?
Learn to surf for only $30 or jump on the boat to spot whales and much more. For the adrenaline amateurs, skydiving or jet skiing is also available.
Getting around is easy and if you don't feel like walking just hire a bike from us ($15/day) or take the bus. Or go by foot and enjoy the stunning seaside scenery on the 8 km coastal walk.
All activities and further travel can be booked right at our tour desk. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- WiFi gratuit
- accessible aux personnes à mobilité réduite
- Douches chaudes
- Echange de livres
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Piscine en plein air
- Salle commune
- Sèche-cheveux à louer
- Tableau d'offres d'emploi
- Terrasse en plein air
- Téléphones à carte
- télévision par câble
- Accès à Internet
- Dernières arrivées
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Location de vélos
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Serviettes à louer
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Distributeurs automatiques
- Jeux de plateau
- Salle de jeux
- table de billard
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>