Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
We are located in one of the best areas of Santiago, near to some of the finest attractions and landmarks such as Museo Nacional de Historia, Museo Ferroviario de Santiago, Planetario and Museo de la Memoria y los Derechos Humanos, amongst other interesting spots of our city. In addition, we are strategically located s well near to metro and bus stops.
Our rooms are big and spacious, equipped with all the necessary commodities and amenities to bring our guests and travellers a comfortable stay. We have different dorms with several capacities as well as private accommodation options for those who seek for a relax and tranquil experience. In addition, we have several common areas where the guests and travellers can meet each other and exchange past experiences and future plans.
Origenes Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 11:30
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The reception service is open 24 hours per day.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- Echange de livres
- Parking pour vélos
- Serviettes non incluses
- Terrasse en plein air
- télévision par câble
- Accès à Internet
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Serviettes à louer
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- table de billard
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>