Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Before 48 hours guest have to cancel the booking.
Any Groups Booking we accept and we can arrange all the stuff guests need, Ex - Things to do around sigiriya / Food / Safari
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
All rooms at the hotel comes with the seating area and own Locker under the beds. All the rooms have attach bathroom with hot shower, while some have garden view and lion rock view.
The daily breakfast offers Sri Lankan and Asian options.
Most of the days having bonfire with drinking nights. All the dorms are air conditioning and you can get hot shower too.
For any tips on how to get around or what to do in the area, guests can ask at the reception.
Minneriya National Park is 49.9 km from One More Night Hostel. and if you wanna do the Elephant Safari - From the hostel will arrange it.
and Polonnaruwa also one day tour from the one more night hostel location.
This is our guests' favorite part of Sigiriya, according to independent reviews. and our concept is - it's Your Home -.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: At least 1 day advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in from 02:00 noon to 23:00.
3. Check out before 12:00.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Smoking Allowed.
6. Reception working 24 hours. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- WiFi gratuit
- Douches chaudes
- Echange de livres
- lampe de lecture
- Parking pour vélos
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Serviettes non incluses
- Terrasse en plein air
- ventilateur de plafond
- Accès à Internet
- Dernières arrivées
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Location de vélos
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de fax
- Serviettes à louer
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Transferts Aéroport
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Repas disponibles
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>