Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
An ideal place for relaxing walks, the property having a total area of 7900 sqm (including a small wooded area of hardwood).
Panorama / view to the Piatra Craiului mountains and the Bucegi mountains.
The property has 5 rooms upstairs (2 rooms with private bathroom in the room, 3 rooms with shared bathroom), with extra large beds, room sizes 12 - 20 sqm / room, slim flat screen TV.
Shared kitchen (located on the ground floor) fully furnished and equipped (crockery / cutlery, refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave, kettle, toaster).
Easy access to the property, being located on the European road E574, on the Rucar - Bran corridor.
Easy access to public transport, the station being opposite the property.
The famous Bran Castle is just a 10-minute drive away.
- barbecue / grating;
- vast picnic area;
- panorama towards the mountains.
Nona Highland Home Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00.
24 hours reception.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
The property may pre-authorise your card before your arrival.
Breakfast not included.
No pets allowed. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Terrasse en plein air
- télévision par câble
- Accès à Internet
- Dernières arrivées
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>