Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Located in wider Tirana centre, New W Hotel is 0.9 miles from the locally popular Blloku area, packed with boutiques and cafes. Skenderberg Square is 1.6 miles from New W Hotel. Tirana Airport is 11.2 miles away. On arrival each guest receives an information pack which contains our recommendation on local places to eat and things to do.
All rooms come equipped with a safe, a hair dryer, a flat screen TV, a mini bar, a telephone, air conditioning, heated flooring, toiletries, Wi-Fi and much more. The rooms can be adapted to facilitate any requirements that guests may have. The hotel also offers free parking, a desk and chair in each room for those who want to do business and many other amenities.
New W Hotel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit cards.
We do not accept customers younger than years of age.
We allow children to sleep in beds which are currently available and we recommend that only children above the age of 5 stay with us at the hotel, as we do not have special beds for any smaller children. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Parking gratuit
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- WiFi gratuit
- Accès par carte magnétique
- Douches chaudes
- Terrasse en plein air
- télévision par câble
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de réveil
- Transferts Aéroport
- Échange de devises
- Mini Bar
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>