Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
We offer private native huts with a shared bathroom, shared hot water bamboo showers and free Wi-Fi.
We are located in the North part of the island, a 5 minute walk from Langob Beach and many other hidden, beautiful and less touristic beaches.
You we more than welcome to join our Yoga and Meditation each morning Monday to Saturday and Art time in the afternoon, free of charge.
Vegan Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner is available for all of our guests at a small charge.
Please feel free to join our projects such as the daily beach clean ups and you are more than welcome to get involved in our volunteer program helping the local community in any way we can by supporting needs for them such as medication and school materials.
There are no ATMS here on our island so please try and take out enough money before you arrive! Malapascua is full of amazing activities from diving to island hopping and we can help you out with all of this on arrival here.
If there is anything you need or any questions atall, please let us know. We can't wait to meet you!
Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation policy 3days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Reception working hours 7:00 - 22:00
NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Douches chaudes
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Accès à Internet
- Repas disponibles
- Jeux de plateau
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>