Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Neighbors Inn Kanazawa has a cancellation policy set especially for the group bookings over 8 people which kindly take note.
Room fare for first 2 nights will be charged right after group booking is confirmed. That is non-refundable or non-replaceable in any event of Cancellation / Booking Arrangement / No Show / Reduction in Numbers of Guests.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged in JPY cash at reception on your arrival.
Please make sure to prepare the balance due upon arrival.
We are afraid that we can not allow you to pay separately.
Please note groups cannot share rooms with other guests, you will need to book all beds in the rooms chosen
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
We have warm and friendly atmosphere. Our staff know much about Kanazawa and the other areas in Japan.
You can relax in our chill out rooms, or catch up with friends and family, meet new people. As we have well equipped kitchen, you can buy local food and cook it. Kanazawa is famous for fresh fish and sake.
From Kanazawa, you can visit famous Shirakawago, Takayama by bus.
And there are many places like Onsen(hotspring) and castle, beautiful Japanese garden like 'Kenrokuen', museums, and old town with beautiful architecture.
Kanazawa is also famous for fresh fishes, club, and vegetables called ' Kaga Yasai' !!
It is so fresh and cheap and super yummy! ! You should try to eat Sushi, and Kaisendon(Seafood bowl) here in Kanazawa!
We are sure You will be impressed!
Free Luggage Keeping: 08:00 - 22:00 (on the day of check in/out)
Arrangements can be made for late check-in (after 22:00). Informing us in advance is preferable.
***Please kindly note:
In Kanazawa City, a new accommodation tax will be implemented starting April 1, 2019.
Accommodation charge under JPY20,000 (per person per night), the tax amount is JPY200 (per person per night).
Please pay at the lodging facility which you are staying. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Plans de ville gratuits
- WiFi gratuit
- bain à remous
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- Espace de jeux pour enfants
- Parking pour vélos
- Salle commune
- Serviettes non incluses
- Suit les conseils sanitaires liés au Covid-19
- Ustensiles de cuisine
- Accès à Internet
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Location de vélos
- Serviettes à louer
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Distributeurs automatiques
- Jeux de plateau
1er, Petite chaine hoteliere
1er, Petite chaine hoteliere
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>