Group Booking Terms and Conditions
General Group Booking Terms
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Nee's on the beach was originally a restaurant. Now we have 3 dorm rooms and 3 private bungalows. All rooms are air-conditioned along with free WiFi. At the hostel you can enjoy massage. At night you can have a few drinks at Ozone Bar next door. The noise might be a bit loud during peak season.
It is about 4 kilometers from Saladan Pier. If you take a taxi, just tell them that you are going to Ozone Bar. everyone knows it.
Things to note
1) Check in from 14:00
2) Check out Before 12:00
3) Reception working hours: 10:00 – 20:00
If you will arrive at the hostel after 20:00, please let us know in advance.
4) Payment on Arrival: Cash only
5) Cancellation or amendment must be made 1 day in advance prior to arrival.
6) Breakfast is not included
7) NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Draps inclus
- WiFi gratuit
- Douches chaudes
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Terrasse en plein air
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Serviettes à louer
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Repas disponibles
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>