Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
'Best stop between Tokyo and Kyoto.'
Our convenient location is only a 9-minute walk from Fuji Station (local train and bus station) and 15 minutes from the Shin-Fuji Station (Shinkansen). We provide a free shuttle pick up and drop off for all guests.
We are within a short walk to grocery markets, convenience stores, supermarkets, restaurants and the Town Center. You will also enjoy easy access to sightseeing around the area.
Play well. Rest well. At NASUBI Mt. Fuji Backpackers, we are here to help you enjoy your Fuji experience.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: from 16:00 to 22:00.
2. Check-out Time: from 07:30 to 10:00.
3. Payment: Cash (JPY) or Credit card (Visa, MasterCard or AMERICAN EXPRESS) upon arrival.
4. Cancellation Policy: Up to 7 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
5. Age Restriction: Children under 12 years old are not allowed.
6. Child Policy: Children under 12 years old are not allowed.
7. Reception Hours: from 07:30 to 10:00; from 16:00 to 22:00.
8. No smoking.
9. Pets are not allowed.
10. Parking a car costs 500JPY/night.
- Please note:
The house of NASUBI Mt. Fuji Backpackers is approximately 50 years old. You might sometimes feel noisy, hot, cold or something like that. However, I hope you to enjoy the classic Japanese house and atmosphere. We will try to provide you a comfortable stay as much as we can. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Plans de ville gratuits
- WiFi gratuit
- Accès par carte magnétique
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- Echange de livres
- fer/planche à repasser
- lampe de lecture
- Parking pour vélos
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Salle commune
- Terrasse en plein air
- Accès à Internet
- Dernières arrivées
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Location de vélos
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Serviettes à louer
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>