Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
The property is located an 8-minute walk from Medersa Ben Youssef, 700 m from Bahia Palace and 700 m from Souk of the Medina. Popular points of interest near the guest house include Moulay El Yazid Mosque, Bahia Palace and Saadian Tombs. The nearest airport is Marrakech-Menara Airport, 5 km from N12 Hostel. The property is 700 m from the city heart.
All rooms in the guest house are fitted with a kettle. With a private bathroom, rooms at N12 Hostel also provide guests with free WiFi. At the guest house, the rooms include a desk and a flat-screen TV. At N12 every room comes with a seating area.
Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide advice on what to do in the area.
N12 Hostel conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.5 EUR per person per night.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- WiFi gratuit
- Accès par carte magnétique
- bain à remous
- Douches chaudes
- Echange de livres
- Parking pour vélos
- Terrasse en plein air
- Accès à Internet
- Check in/out rapides
- Local à bagages
- Location de vélos
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de réveil
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Transferts Aéroport
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Échange de devises
- Repas disponibles
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>