Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
My Angra Boutique Hostel is very well located inside the historic area of Angra do Heroísmo. Turning left on foot you are 5 minutes away from the main square Praça Velha or from the bay (Angra) where all the ships that came from India and Americas in the XV and XVI centuries would stop and trade their goods for fresh supplies for the rest of the journey to their destination; turning right you’ll find one of the most loved places by locals to have a sea bath: Silveira. Near My Angra there’s also a bunch of useful services such as supermarkets, restaurants, hairdressers, coffeeshops pharmacies and more. We are also near to some of the main attractions of the town such as Atlantiangra Whale Watching, Alto da Memória or Praça Almeida Garrett, amongst others tourist attractions and landmarks of the town.
Free parking on the street in front of the hostel from 6PM to 8AM. There is also a 24h free car park about 200m from the hostel.
At My Angra Boutique Hostel you’ll find double private rooms, triple shared rooms, and 2 dorms, all with usb drivers by their bedside to make sure your mobiles never run out of battery. Our rooms tell you the story of the World Heritage city and are named after some of its main historic places. The bedroom’s floor is made of wood keeping the comfort and warm we all wish to have. Guest also have access to a fully equipped kitchen right by the dinner room and the living room, both separated by a fireplace. In the library guests have computers, books and book Exchange to read in comfortable armchairs. Hanging in the walls guests can admire the work of famous Portuguese photographers such as António Araújo and Nuno Sá. As for our active outdoor guests, they will find a place to keep their hiking boots, bikes, surfboards or diving suits clean and safe.
My Angra Boutique Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 18:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Towels are not included in dorm rooms.
If check in after 18.00, please let us know such circunstance.
AL License number: AL-1230 Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Accès par carte magnétique
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- Echange de livres
- lampe de lecture
- Parking pour vélos
- Salle commune
- Terrasse en plein air
- télévision par câble
- Ustensiles de cuisine
- Dernières arrivées
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Serviettes à louer
- Transferts Aéroport
- Jeux de plateau
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>