Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Experience the invigorating, modern, and newly built, Mr. Rot’s Secret Hotel, with the only person in Da Lat to offer the ‘Secret Tour’! Guided by the famous Mr. Rot himself. Mr. Rot is known for his friendly personality, humor, and ability to joke with you in four different languages: English, Chinese, Vietnamese, and a local hill tribe dialect. Him and his family strives to do their best to keep the hotel super clean and to have you feeling like you’re at home. They make sure you’re always smiling when checking in and out.
Located in a quiet neighborhood but close to the heart of downtown, and a 5 minute walk to the center lake. Mr. Rot’s Secret hotel is also centrally located next to restaurants, coffee shops, night market, ATM’s, shopping, and all your local needs.
Our family knows all there is about all the popular activities in Dalat! We can also assist you with directions, scheduling your day, and all your booking needs such as:
*Canyoning and trekking
(All services are offered at the LOWEST price in town because we don’t take commission!)
*Free breakfast starting from 7am to all day
*International power socket
*Toothbrush and toothpaste
*Shower gel & soap
*Large common area with TV
*24-hour front desk reception
*Money exchange available
*We accept credit card! Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Parking gratuit
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- Echange de livres
- lampe de lecture
- Lit d'enfant disponible
- Téléphones à carte
- télévision par câble
- Accès à Internet
- Dernières arrivées
- Local à bagages
- Location de vélos
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de réveil
- Service postal
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Transferts Aéroport
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Échange de devises
- Repas disponibles
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>