Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
1) Please be quiet, NO party after 12 am, This will disturb our neighbor to sleep and might result in complain.
2) Breakfast must be eaten at the same time among all groups member.
3) Strictly no smoking inside the guesthouse...
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
The town is small enough to walk around, Danzandarjaa Monastery is located 2.7km from our place. We are just 2 minutes short walk to the black market where shipping crates have been turned into store-front and 10 minutes to the Murun bus station.
We provided a clean and comfortable guesthouse to every guest who stays with us and would be definitely happy to help you plan your itinerary around Mongolia plus we don't take any deposit during check-in, I believe that we are the best option for you in Murun, looking forward to hearing from you soon.
We offer FREE facilities as below to our guest
* FREE Breakfast
* FREE Lockers
* FREE Towel
* FREE Heater
* FREE Luggage storage
* FREE Hot showers
* FREE Smoking area
* FREE Breakfast
* FREE WIFI
* FREE Shared kitchen
24 Hours Reception
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 06:00 to 11:00 .
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival day. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Kindly Whatsapp me through the number given upon confirmation booking if I didn't response your email on time
Payment upon arrival by cash only
Curfew from 0:00until 06:00.
Non smoking in room; but we have certain smoking area. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Parking gratuit
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Salle de réunion
- Café Internet
- Dernières arrivées
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de réveil
- Transferts Aéroport
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Repas disponibles
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>