Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
We are located in one of the best areas of the city, near to some of the finest landmarks and tourist attractions of the city such as Folly Ruins, Titchfield Cannons, Navy Island and Folly Lighthouse, amongst other interesting places that you can visit around our city.
We have one dorm for eight people, fully equipped to bring the maximum level of comfort to our guests and travellers. A shared kitchen and a super cosy veranda are waiting for you to bring more vibes to the place!
The hostel is still young, which is why we always try to improve the level of comfort! If you'd like to help us, do not hesitate. The wall can be decorated with your paintings and drawings, the garden can always use an extra flower to be planted. Feel free to relax your mind and be part of the lodging.
Moonrise Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
The reception service is open 24 hours per day
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Salle commune
- Terrasse en plein air
- Téléphones à carte
- Ustensiles de cuisine
- Dernières arrivées
- Local à bagages
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Transferts Aéroport
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>