Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
After the onsen bathing, put on Yukata (Japanese light robe) and why not stroll on the beach only a minute walk from the inn. Or just relax in your room to enjoy the view of the ocean and the lovely hills.
Many tourists come from Tokyo to the Izu Peninsula area as it is well known as Japan's beautiful, relaxing resort with its scenic beauty and delicious fish cuisine available.
== Rooms ==
For 2: 3150yen per person
(room w/ a space of 6 tatami matts)
For 4: 3150yen per person
(room w/ a space of 12 tatami matts)
== Meals ==
Please ask for breakfast on the following day when you check-in. Breakfast (1050yen per person) includes egg, salad, seafood, rice and other delicious selections. Western style meals and special diets can be prepared upon request.
Japanese dinner (2500yen 3500yen 4500yen per person)features local seafood, sashimi, an array of tasty vegetable dishes and Izu local specialties.
Hugu dinner(5775yen 8839yen 12980yen 15750yen
Dinner can be ordered after your reservation is confirmed.
Breakfast can be ordered when you check in.
Minshuku, one of the Japanese traditional accommodation styles, is home for travelers with comfortable rooms and home made meals are offered.
== Activities in / around Usami, Izu ==
Within thirty minutes of Minshuku Otsuka, a variety of activities can be enjoyed.
Surfing, wind surfing, fishing and golfing, 'Pick-your-own fruit' farm.
And if this isn't enough, there is a cactus garden and a Cycle Sports Center.
== Directions ==
Walk straight ahead down the road when you walk out of Usami Station. Turn left when you reach the main road that follows the coastline. The hotel is about five minutes from the intersection. It has a large fish tank outside, and it's next to a small empty lot. You have to go around the back of the building to get to reception, so walk down the side street next to the empty lot, and turn left. The back entrance also has a fish tank.
Onsen tax is not included in the room fees. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Serviettes incluses
- bain à remous
- Douches chaudes
- Parking pour vélos
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Salle de réunion
- Accès à Internet
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>