Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Please give one week notice if cancel or change of reservation.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
We have shared bath and toilets. We provide shampoo, conditioner, soap, and toothbrush. It is possible to reserve one of the baths for private family or group bath time.
Included in the room charge is one dinner and one breakfast. We serve japanese cuisine, using local and seasonal foods. If you have dietary concerns or preferences, please let us know when you make your reservation. After dinner, the big tatami room can be used for watching movies on the big TV. We have a DVD player and a selection of American and Japanese movies. You can also relax in the lounge and have drinks with friends. We have shouchu, sake, chu hi, beer, cola, tea, etc available 24 hours.
The Ryokan's neighboring business is a family style restaurant, and within a 10-15 minute walk you can reach a convenience store. There is a bus stop within 1 minute of walking.
There is a small shrine close behind Murahamasou, and the famous Panorama hiking trail is just a few minutes walk. We also have boat rental available for fishing, or viewing Fuji-san from the lake, and hiking maps for all the many trails around our lake and nearby lakes. There is also horseback riding and onsens nearby.
Or you can take the bus into town for an exciting day at Fuji-Q Highland amusement park, with one of the world's tallest roller coasters. Also, a retrobus pass from Kawaguchiko Station can get you on the local sightseeing bus, where you can hop off at any attraction you wish to see. This includes, shrines, parks, ropeway, lake cruise, caves, museums, etc. There are also buses for climbing Mount Fuji from 5th Station in July and August. Need help with schedules, hiking gear, etc? Please ask!
5th station is about 40 minutes by car, or you can catch the bus at Kawaguchiko station.
Check in is 4:00 pm, and check out is 10:00 am, but if you need early check in or late check out, please let us know, we will try to accommodate you. We have free parking available if you visit by car. Taxi from the station takes about 25 minutes.
*We can only accept cash payment.*
Murahamasou is a family run ryokan operating for more than 30 years. Please come enjoy the japanese countryside with us! Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- WiFi gratuit
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>