Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Located on the second floor of a building very quiet, the apartments have all been recently renovated to offer its customers a very comfortable stay and characteristic in accordance with a price.
The apartments are composed of kitchen with washing machine, microwave, utensils, bathroom and a loft with a romantic bedroom which features a ceiling with exposed wood beams and skylights.
The apartments can accommodate from 1 to 2 people, only some can be prepared on request to accommodate three or four people.
The apartments are located in via San Zanobi 22 and Via Guelfa 94: you should contact Mrs. Ana to agree about your apartment
Check in/check out:
We accept Arrival from 12 am to 20: you should contact Mrs. Ana
The apartments are not furnished with concierge services: it is therefore necessary to contact by telephone the person responsible for the delivery of the keys.
Mrs. Ana will await you to the apartment to welcome you and give you all the necessary information.
preceding the date of arrival, until 20:00.
At the total price of your stay will be added to the cost of euro 30 for final cleaning.
72 hrs cancellation policy Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Draps inclus
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Serviettes non incluses
- télévision par câble
- Ustensiles de cuisine
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>