Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Matahari Tulamben Resort, Dive & SPA has direct access to the ocean. The owner (diver and underwater photographer by herself) created the underwater dive spot 'Suci Place': several artifacts, stupas and statues of Hindu Gods in a depth from 7 to 25 m. The place is already popular for the habitats of the ocean. The famous USAT Liberty Wreck and the Drop Off are only a short walk away. The Dive Center offers Dive Courses, Fun diving, and diving to all famous dive spots in Bali.
During your dives with us, we offer Free Babysitting.
The Restaurant offers stunning ocean view and mouthwatering meals (Balinese, authentic Thai, international and on request halal meals).
The SPA is waiting to pamper after your dives and there are several places for relaxing on several sundecks, in the garden and a hammock place.
Just come and let's have fun :-)
Terms and Conditions:
Free Cancellation: 2 Days before the arrival without being charged by the property
Check in from 14:00 to 22:30
Check out Before 12:00 Noon
Payment on Arrival: Cash and Credit Card; Credit Card Plus 3 % handling fee.
Nyepi Day: no checkout or check in on 05.04.2019 and 23.03.2020
Reception working hours 07:00 - 22:30 Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Parking gratuit
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- WiFi gratuit
- Douches chaudes
- Téléphones à carte
- Dernières arrivées
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Transferts Aéroport
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>