Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Policies of Maru Maru Hotel:
Check in: From 1300hrs
Check out: Until 1100hrs
Early Departure: 100% charge or equivalent of the same stay period in future.
Late check out: Until 6pm will be charged at $50. Full payment to be done after 5pm.
Children and extra beds:
Free! Up to two children from 0 to 2 years stay free of charge for baby beds (cots).
Free! All children from 3 to 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child from 6 to 12 years is charged USD 27.50 per person per night in an extra bed.
One older child or adult is charged USD 55 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of baby beds in a room is 2.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately when checking out.
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel currency: TZS and US Dollars
Accepted credits cards:
Other payment methods:
- Wire transfer
- Online payment
The Hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival. Payment by credit/debit cards will attract 4% surcharge.
Booking is safe. The details will only be used to guarantee your booking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Maru Maru Hotel has spacious rooms with four-poster beds and a décor that combines African and Arabian styles. We have a roof top restaurant with a 360-degree view and also overlooking the sea on one side. Continental, Indian and Swahili cuisines are a special part of our Menu. We also offer free Wi-Fi to our guests.
We also 2 conference hall which is elegantly designed and is suitable venue for seminars, workshops and accommodates up to 140 people comfortably. The hall opens out to an open space which can be used for coffee breaks. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Parking gratuit
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Accès par carte magnétique
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- fer/planche à repasser
- lampe de lecture
- Nettoyage a sec
- Piscine en plein air
- Salle de réunion
- Salle de sport
- Suit les conseils sanitaires liés au Covid-19
- Terrasse en plein air
- Accès à Internet
- Check in/out rapides
- Dernières arrivées
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de chambre (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Service de fax
- Service de réveil
- Service postal
- Serviettes à louer
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Mini Bar
- Repas disponibles
- table de billard
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>