Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Marlon's House Cusco, Accept the cancellations in advance, as this way we would not be prejudiced by future sales. We always ask for a deposit of payment so that the reservations are more formal and legal.
Marlon's House Cusco, Accepts groups of students for a long and pleasant stay, since we have good services that the client needs. We also have excellent facilities, such as a deposit for the suitcases, access to the kitchen, gas hot water system, Adventure trips and trekking, train ticket sales, tickets to Machu Picchu etc. Visit us at www.marlons-travel.com
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Marlon’s House Hostels, a new option hospitality for over 7 years ago in southern Peru in the cities of Arequipa, Puno and Cusco, it is aimed at travelers who like to enjoy a comfortable and safe family travel,pPleasant.
It offers more comfort without neglecting the familiar home environment, which characterised us since our inception.
Three Cities a single quality of service.
Our hostels have young, friendly and highly qualified staff, that make the traveller feels at home in our facilities, we have all the services that the traveller needs. This commits us to continue providing personalised and responsible care to all our visitors.
Our priority is to offer a friendly and accessible to all services environment. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Douches chaudes
- Echange de livres
- télévision par câble
- Accès à Internet
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de fax
- Serviettes à louer
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Transferts Aéroport
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Échange de devises
- Jeux de plateau
- Salle de jeux
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>