Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Welcome to my beach house, where people come to unwind and chill out. We cater to a more reserved independent clientele looking for a peaceful and tranquil home away from home. Our beach house is small, simple and rustic; very casual and easy going. We are not a hostel or hotel - just a peaceful house on the beach that we share with other travellers.
There are things to do in and around town - or just go and laze on the beach. Our rooms all have a double bed with an ensuite. There is a guest kitchen for use by the guests. Each room has a mosquito net for the bed and there is hot water in the shower!
Mancora Beach House Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14.00 to 20.00
Check out before 12.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Taxes not included (VAT is 18% for Peruvian Nationals and Tourists who have been in Peru for more than 59 days.)
Breakfast not included
Reception from 08.00 to 20.00
Pet are not allowed
Quiet time 10pm to 7am
Over 18 years old Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Draps inclus
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- Suit les conseils sanitaires liés au Covid-19
- Terrasse en plein air
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Échange de devises
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>