Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
❂ Trekking Jordan Trail - bicycling - traveling?
You'll find in Malakot Inn: Bedouin dinner, hot showers, free Wi-Fi and a choice of rooms, tents and open sky options for overnight in the desert before continuing your way. A chamber eco-friendly place build by a local Bedouin and his wife from Russia who runs a goat flock grown from the failed barbecue (oh, vegetarians...) and guides hiking trips designed by her goats in the mountains surrounding our camp.
❂ It's a tiny living quarter on ten doroms of wild land that let each of our guests to enjoy peace and quiet (with no generators' noise) desert and to find a modern life comfort and facilities in the middle of nowhere. This remote valley hidden in colored sands of Biblical Land of Edom has six thousands years of human history, three hundred sunny days a year and billion stars - we have no neighbors and light pollution in 3 km radius, make Arabic coffee for early birds watching sunrise, serve breakfasts and dinners any time that suits you and walk a tiny goat flock in the huge mountains - welcome to join, I have heard that people made their personal records here and got bigger number on their step-trackers than in Petra, can you believe that!? Jeep tours, camels and horses rides are available from the camp too with 20% OFF for all HostelWorld guests.
are available from the camp with 20% OFF for HostelWorld guests ^_- Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- Salle commune
- Terrasse en plein air
- Téléphones à carte
- Ustensiles de cuisine
- Dernières arrivées
- Distributeur de billets
- Local à bagages
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Repas disponibles
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>