Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Main Street Hostel located in the heart of Baku on Nizami street (trade), within walking distance to major attractions and places that should be visited. Cafe, bars, restaurants and shops of the famous brands are in 3-5 minutes by walk. Our friendly staff will explain in detail how to get to a particular point in the city of your choice.
There is always available: clean and fresh bed linen, and free tea, Wi-Fi area internet access, luggage storage.
The rooms can accommodate from four to eight people. The hostel has a sufficient number of showers and toilets, at any time of the year there are hot and cold water, air conditioning, fresh repair, new furniture and reliable clean beds. The hostel has a modern design kitchen with stove, microwave, refrigerator and everything else necessary for cooking. Choose us, regardless of whether you are looking long or short stay in Baku. We promise you will be satisfied!
Main Street Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 168 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Breakfast included for extra pay.
We do not accept customers younger than 12 years of age.
Guests younger than 18 years of age are allowed to check in only with parents/guardians.
None smoking. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- fer/planche à repasser
- lampe de lecture
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- télévision par câble
- Accès à Internet
- Centre d'affaire
- Distributeur de billets
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Transferts Aéroport
- Téléphone ligne directe
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Échange de devises
- Repas disponibles
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>