Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Nestled in the heart of Georgetown, Magpie Residence is an ideal spot from which to discover Penang. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to the lively city has to offer and take pleasure in touring the UNESCO World Heritage Site; it’s top attractions are Weld Quay Clan Jetties, Campbell & Rope Walk St. Flea Market, Armenian St, Kapitan Keling Mosque, Penang China Town, Fort Cornwallis, Khoo Kongsi, Little India and many more within walking distance. The Hotel is just a 2 minute walk to a public bus stop, or alternatively, there is a CAT free shuttle bus in a short 5 minute walk away.
The hotel reception and lobby is at the ground level with lounging area for guest. Visitors to the hotel can take pleasure in touring the city's top attractions in less than 20 minutes walk: Penang China Town, Fort Conwallis, Khoo Kongsi, Little India and more.
Magpie Residence is away from the bustling main road of Jalan Transfer, it a peace and quiet place to rest after a long day outside visiting various attractions. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Accès par carte magnétique
- Douches chaudes
- Echange de livres
- fer/planche à repasser
- lampe de lecture
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Sèche-cheveux à louer
- télévision par câble
- ventilateur de plafond
- Accès à Internet
- Check in/out rapides
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Location de vélos
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Transferts Aéroport
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>