Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
If you truly wish to explore Bir like a local, then Madpackers Bir is the perfect place to stay. Wake up to the murmurs of positive morning prayers from the Nyingyang Monastery & the refreshing mountain breeze carrying the soothing vibes of the valley.
Madpackers Bir is the ideal abode to work from the mountains as you can spend your days roaming around in absolute peace & if you’re someone who’s trying to refuel their creative spirit, then look no further. Don’t even get us started on the classic and magnificent sunsets of Bir, you can catch one from our property too
Stay in our comfy dorms or private rooms & meet travelers from different corners of the world. Share and curate stories with the breathtaking Dhauladhar mountain ranges in the backdrop
Non-Refundable bookings, Madpackers will attempt to charge your card within 24 hours of a reservation being made. If payment is unsuccessful, we will send an email prompting you to update your card details and you will have 24 hours to make this update. If you do not update your details on time or should any updated details unsuccessfully charge then we will be forced to cancel your reservation. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- WiFi gratuit
- lampe de lecture
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Serviettes non incluses
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Repas disponibles
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>