Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation must be done a week prior to your stay.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Every group must be accompanied by a responsable adult who will be liable for any problems or damages to the property.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Luquillo Beach Hostel was born on July 11th of 2016 to Antonio Morales and Beyra Santiago.
The town of Luquillo (loo-KEE-yo) is located 31 miles (51 km) east of metro San Juan on Puerto Rico’s northeastern Atlantic coastline. It is nestled between the blue waters of the Atlantic ocean and the El Yunque National Rainforest, giving it a diverse and unique ecology.
Our hostel is located steps from the beach and is close to a variety of nearby restaurants,bars and cafes.It is close to one of the famous places a lot of locals know and call 'Los kioskos' a strip of 60 restaurants and bars,each with unique foods and style. During the weekends the kioskos become the nightlife of Luquillo. Each of them including live music, Happy hours, Karaoke and dancing.Luquillo Beach Hostel is also close to the renowned place 'La Pared Beach' ideal for surfing. And just a bit further down the coast you can also enjoy the calm waters of 'El Balneario Monserrate'. Once a huge Coconut plantation, Luquillo Beach has for many years been the favorite among Puerto Ricans. The Beach is a bustling recreation zone with full-service visitor amenities including public restrooms, ADA access to the beach, lockers, picnic tables, showers, food stands and restaurants.
Designated as a protected Nature Reserve of Puerto Rico, the Northeast Ecological Corridor is a spectacular untamed coastal region featuring every ecosystem found in Puerto Rico. And it’s virtually next door to our Luquillo Beach Hostel!
Less than a 15 minute drive from LBH is Additionally, the Northeastern quadrant of Puerto Rico is where most of the Aquatic Adventure Tours are. From Sailing Catamaran day trips, Beach Hiking and Kayak excursions to Snorkel and Beach Tours to the islands of Culebra and Vieques, virtually all of the adventure tours operate out of Fajardo.
Just a 10 minute drive from LBH is El Yunque Rainforest is the only tropical rainforest under the protection of the US Forest Service and also the largest nature reserve in Puerto Rico. It is situated in the mist-wreathed Luquillo Mountains where year-round precipitation ensures lush, green landscapes and a healthy diversity of animal life.
With all these things to see and do you will never get bored! Luquillo is a small town but full of friendly locals, great beaches and fun activities.
Our hostel invites you to sit back, relax and enjoy the experience with everyone. Here at our Hostel we welcome you to stay with us or as we say here BIENVENIDOS! Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Douches chaudes
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Salle commune
- Suit les conseils sanitaires liés au Covid-19
- Terrasse en plein air
- Accès à Internet
- Check in/out rapides
- Dernières arrivées
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
1er, Les Gagnants par Pays Puerto Rico
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>