Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
With 2 levels and 3 balconies, a comfy lounge area and quiet bedrooms with lockers, you will be able to find something that will suit you any time of the day. Laundry facilities are available, as is a small fully equipped kitchen. Fridge & freezer compliment the food storage spaces. DVDs, puzzles and board games are available.
Loft 109 has mixed dorms with 7, 6 and 8 beds and a female only 6 bed dorm. We have 2 Private rooms both Double/Triple with a double bed and single bunk above. One Double has its own Balcony. All rooms are shared facilities. All dorm beds have lockers in the room, pillow ,bottom and top sheet supplied, with a duvet . Double rooms are supplied also with fresh towels, small fridge, tea and coffee. Attractions we are able to help you with are Swimming with the Dolphins, Tandem Sky Diving, White Island Tours, Glow Worm Kayaking, friendly staff to help navigate around our district.
Reception Hours are between 8:00 & 8.00 pm.
Check in between 1.00pm and 8.00pm -ONLY
$10.00 LATE CHECK IN FEE APPLIES AFTER 9.30PM -UNLESS BY ARRANGEMENT.
We now have FREE Coffee & Tea.
Free WiFi for use throughout the Hostel
When booking for 3 or more people a bond paid in cash is required, if there are no damages this bond is returned in full. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Douches chaudes
- Linge non inclus
- Salle commune
- Accès à Internet
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Serviettes à louer
- Distributeurs automatiques
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>