Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Hostel Like is located in the center of the city of Togliatti. The shore of the Volga to the waterfront and the beach can be reached on foot in just 15 minutes. The Volga River is a 15-minute walk away. Pobedy Park is a 20-minute walk, Vega and Shopping Centres are a 12-minute walk, and Torpedo Stadium is 2 km away. Like Hostel Togliatti is 8 km from Togliatti Train Station, and 70 km from Samara Airport.
Like Hostel Togliatti features a shared, fully equipped kitchen and free Wi-Fi throughout the hostel. Like Hostel Togliatti provides heated rooms and a shared bathrooms; towels and linens. Other hostel facilities include luggage storage, a shared lounge, ironing and laundry services, lockers, and an airport shuttle. Hostel offers to guests the amenities and benefits: renovated throughout; comfortable beds and a towel; free use of kitchen and bathroom; the ability to enjoy watching your favorite TV shows in the cozy lobby; two balconies; free Wi-Fi; You will receive a key to the lockers and valuables can be put into the storage chamber; free tea, coffee and sugar; daily wet cleaning of all premises.
Like Hostel Togliatti Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Salle commune
- télévision par câble
- Accès à Internet
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Serviettes à louer
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Jeux de plateau
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>