Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Each Pod has four single beds and has electric lights, sockets and USB charge points.
Dogs can stay in our pods, however must stay off the furniture and always be kept on a lead. There is a £5 charge per dog per night, this is payable upon arrival.
Guests will have access to outside water taps and shared bathroom facilities located in the main reception hub approx. 50m from glamping site. Swedish BBQ huts available for hire, a kitchen is available at the main reception hub. The kitchen includes a kettle, toaster, microwave fridge freezer and cooking utensils.
There are picnic tables outside every other pod. Free WIFI on site. Flat screen TV in the main reception hub. Communal seating & pot wash area.
Communal BBQ and picnic area, fire pits available in isolated areas.
We accommodate for small family groups and large groups alike and have multiple amenities on-site for your pleasure such as the sauna, BBQ pods, Aqua park activities, Wakeboarding & much more! Most watersport activities are not opened until May 2019 so please check their website to see opening dates and availability.
We are based in Carryduff, just 15 minutes from Belfast with easy access to the city!
Let's Go Hydro Glamping Pods policies & conditions;
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival by 6pm.
Check in from 15:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your card in before arrival.
Breakfast not included, but is available on Saturday morning at an extra charge and every day from 1st May.
Child friendly, children under the age of 18 must be acompanied by an adult.
We ask for quiet between 11pm – 8am.
Reception is open until 8pm.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
No cooking is permitted inside the sleeping pods.
No fireworks or fire lanterns are permitted anywhere on the glamping/camping site.
Only firewood purchased onsite can be burned in the fire pits. Coal is not permitted.
BBQs must be placed on metal/concrete slate on picnic tables provided.
They must be left in the same condition as per check in. They must be left clean, tidy & free of rubbish. Use appropriate bins provided. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Salle commune
- Serviettes non incluses
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Repas disponibles
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>