Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
The Hostel is located in the heart of Cerro Alegre, one of the most picturesque and characteristic places of Valparaiso close to funicular Reina Victoria, Concepción, museums, art galleries and typical souvenir shops. There is also a varied cuisine and bars.
We have spacious and bright shared rooms equipped with Wi Fi access, lockers and comfortable beds, as well as private double, triple and quadruple rooms, some with private bathrooms. We have several common areas where the guests can get together and exchange past experience and future plans.
Lemuria Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 pm to 23:00 pm
Check out before 12:00 pm
Payment upon arrival by cash.
These prices don't include taxes.
You will be charge 19.00% of taxes.
The reception service is open from 10:00 am to 22:00 pm 24/7
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Visite gratuite de la ville
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- fer/planche à repasser
- Parking pour vélos
- Salle commune
- Salle de réunion
- Serviettes non incluses
- Sèche-cheveux à louer
- Terrasse en plein air
- Téléphones à carte
- Ustensiles de cuisine
- Accès à Internet
- Dernières arrivées
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Serviettes à louer
- Transferts Aéroport
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>