Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Mr. Lee, the head of ‘Lee Kang Ga’ derived ‘Lee’ from his father’s last name and ‘Kang’ from his mother’s.
In this building, we could feel Mr. Lee’s warm heart for his parents, who devoted their entire life with love and sincerity for solid home.
Lee Kang Ga is located in Hongdae Area near Hongik University. Hongdae Area is very well known for its urban arts, indie music culture, clubs and entertainments. As one of the popular places, you will experience the fabulous atmosphere around Hongdae.
You can easily go to popular places such as Dongdaemun, Gwanghwamun, Shin-Chon, City hall, Insa-dong, Jongro, Myeong-dong and Yeuido by public transport from here.
There is a common area on the rooftop, which has beautiful and nice view. Also you can see N tower from the rooftop, a great view at night.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check in :14:00~23:30
If you check in after 23:00 please let us know we will wait for you.
2. Check out time is 11:00AM.
If you want to store your luggage after check-out, leave it with the staff at the front desk and let us know when you will come back to get it
3. Both cash and credit card (Visa) are accepted upon arrival.
4. Cancellation policy:
(1) At least a 3-day advance notice before the arrival date is required.
(2) Any cancellation received within 3 days prior to arrival will incur the first 1 night charge.
(3) Failure to arrive at the hotel will be treated as a No-Show. The full amount will be charged and no refund will be given.
5. Working hours: 8AM-12AM. However we do have a manager on call at all hours.
6. NO SMOKING is allowed in the rooms ($100 will be charged if a guest is caught smoking in the rooms.)
7. Please keep the door closed AND keep your voice down after 10:30PM. So the other guests can get the rest they need.
8. Age restriction: 18 years old is the minimum age to stay. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- WiFi gratuit
- télévision par câble
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>