Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Groups have to confirm the cancellation through a mail 6 days prior to arrival at hostel
Additional Terms and Conditions
Send a mail with confirmation ticket
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Guests can enjoy a daily home-made breakfast with coffee, bread and regional jams. Lacandona has rooms with wood furnishings and shared bathrooms. There are safety lockers and luggage storage is available.
Yrigoyen Avenue, the main street, and San Martin Square are 4 blocks away.
Guest must be 18 years or older to stay in a shared dormitory. Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a family member or a legal guardian 18 year older) in a private room
72 h before arrival.
Check In: 13:00 to 24:00
Check Out: 11:00
Method of Payment upon the arrival:
Cash, debit or credit card
Reception hours: 24 hours
Breakfast is included. Coffe, milk , tea, butter, bread, cereal, fruit
Air conditioning: additional US1.58 per person
Taxes are included.
10% surcharge with credit card.
Non smoking Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Draps inclus
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- Visite gratuite de la ville
- WiFi gratuit
- Douches chaudes
- fer/planche à repasser
- Parking pour vélos
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Salle commune
- Salle de réunion
- Sèche-cheveux à louer
- télévision par câble
- Ustensiles de cuisine
- ventilateur de plafond
- Accès à Internet
- Dernières arrivées
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Location de vélos
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Serviettes à louer
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Transferts Aéroport
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Échange de devises
- Salle de jeux
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>