Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
La Casona Hostel is located in one of the most interesting neighborhoods of Santiago, Bellas Artes neighborhood. Right in the city center and full of life, here you can enjoy historical and cultural attractions, parks and a wide variety of bars and restaurants, all within walking distance.
La Casona Hostel rescues an aristocratic family house from the late 30's to turn it into a hostel with some hotel touches. Although it is located in the heart of the city, it is well protected from the noise in the middle of a cul-de-sac, which ensures a well-deserved rest.
In short, we have everything you need for a great trip: unbeatable location, excellent connectivity and most importantly, a comfy rest at night to recharge your batteries.
We are always ready to welcome you!
- Parking is available only if you have a booking confirmed. You have to send an email to us asking for a place at the Parking (email@example.com). The cost is USD 10 per day.
- Cancellation Policy: 2 day prior the arrival, otherwise we will charge 100% as penalty.
Check In: 2.00 pm
Check Out: 10.30 am
- Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash, Credit Cards
- Breakfast will be served every day from 8:00 to 10:00 am and is included. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- WiFi gratuit
- Douches chaudes
- Echange de livres
- Parking pour vélos
- Salle commune
- Salle de réunion
- Terrasse en plein air
- Accès à Internet
- Local à bagages
- Location de vélos
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de fax
- Serviettes à louer
- Transferts Aéroport
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>