Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
We are located in the central district of El Vedado, the heart of the Cuban Capital with an extensive network of restaurants and most importantly great nightlife.
At the guest house we offers simple functional bedrooms with comfortable beds and spotless bathrooms Our daily rate is per room per night, breakfast is on request charged by person, we have WiFi connection (additional fee ). We offer the following services and facilities:
Double rooms with , air conditioning, minibar with a selection of products for a minimum fee, safe box , hair dryer, trans-world adaptor Europe to Cuba .Private nice clean bathroom with hot shower and fresh towels . Diary cleaning of the room and towels change. * Room Service * Spacious living room with TV and video, terrace and garden.
La Casa de Ana B&B Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 16.00 to 23.00
Check out before 12.00
Payment upon arrival by cash
Breakfast not included
24 hours reception.
Pet are not allowed
From November 1° March 1° minimum 2 nights / From 1° April - 1° June minimum 2 nights.
Christmas 24-25 December, complimentary drink. Reservations for minimum 2 nights. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Draps inclus
- Serviettes incluses
- Douches chaudes
- Echange de livres
- lampe de lecture
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Terrasse en plein air
- ventilateur de plafond
- Accès à Internet
- Local à bagages
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de réveil
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>