Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
The total number of bed for dormitory rooms are 30 so we can accept solo and group travelers and you can also reserve a mix dormitory room for your private use.
In our hotel, we have a big “river terrace”, a BBQ restaurant “PITMANS” and a brewery “Kiyosubashi Craft Beer” so you can enjoy your meal with craft beer at great view terrace.
This hotel is the second hotel of “THE SHARE HOTELS” group.
Boasting views of Tokyo Sky Tree from selected rooms, The Share Hotels Lyuro Tokyo Kiyosumi houses an on-site restaurant and a bar. There is a large terrace looking over Sumida River. WiFi is available in all areas. The property is located at an 11-minute walk from Kiyosumi-shirakawa Station and 13-minute stroll from Suitengu-Mae Station.
All rooms here are air-conditioned and comes with nightwear, slippers, towels and toothbrushes. Some rooms are also equipped with a fridge.
You will find a souvenir shop, drinks vending machine and a launderette. Free luggage storage is posible at the front desk. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Draps inclus
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- accessible aux personnes à mobilité réduite
- Accès par carte magnétique
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- fer/planche à repasser
- lampe de lecture
- Linge non inclus
- Parking pour vélos
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Terrasse en plein air
- Dernières arrivées
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Location de vélos
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Service de fax
- Service postal
- Serviettes à louer
- Distributeurs automatiques
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>