Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
'Kyoto Guesthouse' is a 3-floor building, while preserving the Japanese style garden and Tatami rooms, it also provides a family room fitted with open kitchen and two dormitories for backpackers, allowing travellers on different purposes, by different travelling means, to share the same harmony. While taking a short break in Kyoto, guests can pick up easy traditional Japanese cuisine, enjoy tea with new friends and share travel experiences. What a relaxing way to pass time in Kyoto.
The highly convenient 'Kyoto Guesthouse' is within walking distance from stations of Hankyu Railway, Subway, Randen, JR and bus, providing easy accessibility to famous attractions.
If you are a fan of wine and dine, after five minutes of walking you will find a lane full of 'Izakaya(Japanese bar)', which the locals prefers for after-work leisure. Try visiting when night falls and enjoy dishes in a Izakaya you like. If you want to explore the history of Kyoto, UNESCO world hertiage 'Nijo-Castle' is a ten-minute walk from 'Kyoto Guesthouse'. On the way, you can also find Sanjo Shopping Street, where all kind of stores exist. Café, luxury, food stalls, you name it. Locals also visit the market here for groceries and necessaries, making it one of the best place to know more about life in Kyoto. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Draps inclus
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- bain à remous
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- lampe de lecture
- Parking pour vélos
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Salle commune
- Téléphones à carte
- Ustensiles de cuisine
- Accès à Internet
- Dernières arrivées
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Location de vélos
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>