Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation or amendments to the reservation can be done free of charge 48 hours prior to arrival.
Cancellations or amendments within the 48 of arrival will be charged the full cost of the reservation
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Not only is the location amazing, the building is located just 3 minutes walk from the monorail station Kencho Mae Station. The monorail also gives you direct access to Naha airport in 22 minutes.
Whether you’re just in Okinawa for a couple of beers before you start island hopping, sightseeing, shopping, scuba diving, sunbathing or some extreme water sports, Kumoji-So Hostel is the place to stay. All our rooms come with comfortable new mattresses, pre-made beds for your enjoyment and free wifi. You’ll get a welcome drink coin for the 2nd-floor bar Spades and a city map with all the essential information about the goings on about town. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- lampe de lecture
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Salle commune
- Serviettes non incluses
- Sèche-cheveux à louer
- Ustensiles de cuisine
- Accès à Internet
- Location de vélos
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Service postal
- Serviettes à louer
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Échange de devises
- Distributeurs automatiques
- table de billard
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>