Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
The hotel differs from the rest by its central location in the heart of Istanbul, and surroundings with great landmarks and cultural and historical Istanbul sites. There is a mixture of ancient and modern atmosphere right outside of your window.
The hotel’s rooms are bright, spacious and cosy rooms with air conditioning, cable TV, and free Internet access. There are free breakfast, 24 hour reception and security are provided. Kings Cross Hotel has a restaurant and bar, and a spa where the guests will be offered all types of massages from Thai massage to Turkish hamam treatments.
Come and visit Kings Cross Hotel and you will experience the famous Turkish hospitality and will be satisfied with the location of the hotel and its treatment.
Kings Cross Hotel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. Kings Cross Hotel may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Children younger 16 years old must be accompanied by their parent/parents/relatives.
No curfew. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- accessible aux personnes à mobilité réduite
- Accès par carte magnétique
- Bain de vapeur
- Douches chaudes
- fer/planche à repasser
- lampe de lecture
- télévision par câble
- Accès à Internet
- Local à bagages
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Échange de devises
- Mini Bar
- Repas disponibles
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>