Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
The descendants of Raja Raisal during their rule also developed the region of Shekhawati to make it a internationally known tourist destination specially for its architecture of Havelis (residence of the Elite), castles & forts.
Here in Khandela Haveli at Jaipur, we present the same form of architecture and frescos and offer our guests the traditional royal hospitality with modern comforts.
Khandela Haveli is just not a heritage hotel rather it is beauty to adorn, it has carved wooden gateway as the main entrance opening into the courtyard. Windows are richly carved and glow with exquisite glass work. The highlight of the haveli are he Jharokhas and the frescos that are seen almost everywhere on the facades, gateways, parapets and ceilings.
Blending with past elegance of architecture with modern day amenities. Khandela Haveli serves as one of the finest heritage hotels in Jaipur. A stay at the hotel is assured to be an experience of a lifetime. Khandela Haveli offers best of guest services and amenities all designed to ensure your stay as grand. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Parking gratuit
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Transfert aéroport gratuit
- WiFi gratuit
- accessible aux personnes à mobilité réduite
- Echange de livres
- lampe de lecture
- Piscine en plein air
- Salle de réunion
- Terrasse en plein air
- télévision par câble
- ventilateur de plafond
- Accès à Internet
- Centre d'affaire
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de fax
- Service postal
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Transferts Aéroport
- Téléphone ligne directe
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Échange de devises
- Mini Bar
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>