Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Our location about 30 meters away from one of the main avenues of the island (Newball Avenue) it allows an easy walking displacement to shop zones and beaches in the north of the island located approximately 15-20 minutes away and it provides a near access to all public transport routes to southern beaches of the island.
We offer you different common zones and lounge areas to know new travelers and to plan an exciting stay at the island or just to chill and relax after a beach day or scuba diving day reading a book or exchanging a new one at our exchange library. 1St our TV Zone with a 53â€ LED TV with cable and a big sofa just to relax and watch your favorite series, 2nd our balcony area with hammocks and a big table to have fun with other travelers and exchange your travel experiences, 3rd our social equipped kitchen with our beloved social table to chat with others while cooking.
What we have to offer you as hostel:
-Free tourist information with the best plans an activity to do on the island.
-Free internet service through all the hostel (1 MB/s) Â¡Itâ€™s not the fastest one but it would work to say hello to your loved ones!
-Free luggage storage for early arrivals (8:30 AM earliest arrival time) and the use of our dressers and social toilets.
-Free luggage storage on trips to providence island.
-Air conditioning in all our accommodations, at our dorms the air conditioning will be turned on from 5 PM until 9 AM every day and it will be turned on every time a guest needs or in case you want to take a siesta at evening.
-Breakfast service with an extra charge.
-Padlock with a key with an extra charge.
-Each bed in a dorm comes with a power socket, night light for reading and curtains to maximize your privacy at the dorm.
-We offer a dresser area for our guests staying in dorms and a dressing table.
-Each bed in a dorm comes with a Â¡Huge Locker! 90cm H x 70 cm L x 50cm W.
-We offer you video surveillance through all the hostel.
-We offer to each one of our private rooms a security box, a minibar for your food and beverages, air condition, clothing rack, and private toilets.
- It is not allowed to drink alcohol inside the hostel (COVID-19 distance measurements)
- Music is allowed until 10PM with a low volume respecting the others rest
-Printing service with an extra charge.
-Not outside visitor at the hostel (Looking all the time for your best comfort a security at the hostel).
-Our showers and toilets service ratio for our dorms are: Showers 1:2.5 (One shower for 2.5 Persons) â€“ Toilets 1: 3.33 (One toilet for 3.33 persons)
-Our showers services and toilets service in our dorms are separate.
-There’s no curfew at the hostel, each guest will have the main door key and a private door key (in case of a private room)
-We offer you bed linens and pillows, free towels (for internal use) and daily clean service in each one of our accommodation. (each one of our bed linens and towels will be changed every 2nd night of stay).
-Beach towels for rent (5000 COP/Day).
-We offer you two dorms at karibbik Haus Hostel (Yeap we are a tiny hostel ) (4 Mixed beds dorm) and (6 Mixed beds dorm).
-All our dorms are bunk beds (No reservation of a specific bed it depends on your arrival time).
-24/7 personal at the hostel in case of a need or urgency.
What we dont have to offer you as hostel:
-A crazy party hostel atmosphere (our focus is your comfort and your rest at the island).
-24 Hour Reception. (Our reception is open from 8:00AM until 10 PM).
-No Vending machines (there´s a convenience store 30 meters away).
-No Lunch or dinner service (theres a fast food spot 10 meters away from the hostel for a perfect and cheap dinner).
At Karibbik Haus Hostel we strive to provide our guests the best comfort experience with a good place to sleep pleasantly and serving them in a respectful way, seeking all the time to provide a chill and relax atmosphere to focus on your rest and to build friendships during your stay with other travelers. We are not the party hostel and hard drinking hostel type. thatâ€™s why we pursue a quiet time at the hostel set it up at 11:30 PM to let other guests rest as well. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Echange de livres
- fer/planche à repasser
- lampe de lecture
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Salle commune
- Terrasse en plein air
- Téléphones à carte
- télévision par câble
- Ustensiles de cuisine
- Dernières arrivées
- Local à bagages
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Service de réveil
- Serviettes à louer
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Jeux de plateau
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>